The Family Support Services team offers:
- Resources within the community where our clients reside and where assistance can be provided.
- Emergency assistance items, such as personal hygiene items, and clothing, based on availability of funding.
- Agency resources in outlying areas in the counties we serve.
- HALO trainings provided to clients who are receiving services.
- Support group topics to assist in meeting client needs.
- Access to a licensed therapist and family support services team trained to deliver high-quality, compassionate trauma-informed care.
- A family support worker to provide aftercare for up to 12 months after discharge.